Hi, I'm Cata. I've spent the past 7 years planning, consulting and implementing cross-channel marketing campaigns for clients in multiple countries, in industries ranging from SaaS to eLearning to eCommerce.
I also organize and host local events on a regular basis, present live training webinars for freelancers and entrepreneurs and have so far brought hundreds of people together to connect, learn and develop good relationships.
- Managing over $1 million USD in social media advertising spend
- Managing remote teams working on multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Hosting my own TEDx event with 10 amazing speakers (tickets sold out a month ahead of the event)
- Serving as Upwork Ambassador in my country and helping mobilize and bring together our local community of freelancers (which I still do and love doing to this day).
- Managing my own side-business in eCommerce.
All of this taught me a lot.
I've essentially experienced marketing from every role: I've worked independently with clients, I've worked alongside several marketing agencies, I've led my own small teams of freelancers and now I also own my own eCommerce business.